This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Ozar, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
- Definitions and Interpretation
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;|
|“Ozar”||means Gökhan Ozar at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX United Kingdom;|
|“Service”||means collectively any online and/or offline facilities, tools, services or information that Ozar makes available through the Web Site, by use of the software acquired and/or purchased from the Web Site, or via its tehnical consultants working in person either now or in the future;|
|“System”||means any online or offline information and communication system that Ozar makes available through the Web Site, and/or any software distributed by Ozar by any means - online or offline - either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities, email links, electronic forms and application software;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Ozar and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Web Site”||means the website that you are currently using (www.Ozar.net) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. blog.Ozar.net) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Ozar, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Ozar.
- Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to this Web Site
- Ozar makes no warranty or representation that its Web Site(s) as well as products and services advertised and/or delivered via its Web Site(s) will meet all of your specific requirements, that they will be fit for a particular purpose, that they will not infringe the rights of third parties, that they will be compatible with all systems, and that all information provided will be accurate. Ozar can not be held liable for any specific results from the use of its Web Site, Products and/or Services.
- A complete list of applicable disclaimers are published at Ozar's Disclaimer page on its Web Site and the terms therein apply.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ozar accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Ozar’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Ozar.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
- Shipping and returns
If you wish to return a product you have purchased from Ozar, please email [email protected] (or use the contact form on our web site) explaining your reasons.
We cannot accept software for return unless the publisher / manufacturer agrees to take it back from us. For physical goods (which exclude digital-download-only products), we can only accept a returned product where we have authorised it with an RMA number which will be valid for 10 days from the date it was issued. Returns will be refused without a valid RMA. We will then refund the current cost of the item minus 15% or £20 (whichever is the least) as a restock fee. We will not refund the original shipping charge. The software must be in perfect, resalable condition with the shrink-wrap intact.
- Law and Jurisdiction